Home About Youtube Advertise Contact Disclaimer FAQ Image Map

Saturday 26 April 2014

US Review: Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette WITH SWATCHES!

Hello everyone!

Today is the first post of many US reviews. Just recently I took a trip with my mum to the states and visited New York. It was honestly one of the best experiences of my life and I really want to go again. I am currently going through New York blues. There will be a full post going up soon with pictures and places I recommend going and good restaurants etc as many of you on twitter wanted to see that.



In this post I am going to be talking about a cult beauty product in the blogging world- Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette. Although I didn't pick this up in my recent trip (I actually got this from a lovely subscriber last year) it's still from America and not a product readily available in the UK so I thought I would review it still anyways.

This was actually one of the products that I asked for because I had heard so much hype about it. Firstly the shades are so pigmented as you can see in the swatches down below. I was so stunned by the pigmentation of them especially for such cheap drugstore eye  shadows. However one thing I did notice was that they do have a lot of fall down when you apply them however for $4.99 which converts (roughly) to £2.96 it does not bother me one bit.


They are really creamy and soft and I find that if you dampen your brush and then put the eye shadows on them it intensifies the colour but also prevents a LOT of fall down.


The one thing I would say which I know from reading a lot of reviews people will disagree with me is that the colour combination on the second side of the palette is actually really hard to work with. Not because of a difference in consistency just the colours aren't really wearable everyday shades and they are quite unique shades that I would use for experimenting with makeup instead. Although they are gorgeous shades. Perhaps I could use them underneath my lower lash line?


Overall for the price I LOVE this palette the colours are so pigmented and I especially love the first side of the palette that creates a really pretty wearable day time look. I would recommend it if you can pick this up.



First Side of Palette IN ORDER


Second Side of Palette IN ORDER


Buy Here:
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette: http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/wet-n-wild-color-icon-collection-eyeshadow/ID=prod6057326-product



I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know your thoughts if you have tried this palette.

 photo signature1_zps70d14e73.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment